We are delighted to bring to you this beautiful period style, semi-detached home which sits in an elevated position overlooking the Saintfield Road. Providing an excellent blend between space and location this home is full of character and is sure to catch the eye.
The accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, one reception room, spacious fitted kitchen / dining room and white bathroom suite. In addition to having gas heating and double glazing, the property also benefits from having a well maintained garden to the front, private decked area to the rear, off street parking and a bus stop located at your doorstep.
This is an excellent home in a great location and would be a perfect home for a first time buyer looking to take that step onto the property ladder. Viewings are available now on request and we would recommended that you book soon as we don't see this one sitting around for long.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with stained glass window.
- Lounge 3.30m x 3.08m (10'10" x 10'1")
- Original feature fireplace (sealed).
- Kitchen / Dining room 5.05m x 4.46m (at widest points) (16'7" x 14'8" ( at widest points))
- Range of low level units with formica worktops, stainless steel sink, electric oven with gas hobs and part tied walls.
Hardwood flooring. Pvc patio doors that open out to the rear decked area.
- Dining area
- Bathroom 2.09m x 1.48m (6'10" x 4'10")
- White bathroom suite consisting of wash hand basin with vanity, low flush w.c, bath unit and over hanging Mia sprint electric shower. Part tiled walls and hard wood flooring.
- Bedroom 1 3.05m x 3.32m (10'0" x 10'11")
- Bay window with views over Belfast.
- Bedroom 2 3.34m x 2.36m (10'11" x 7'9")
- Original feature fireplace and bay window.
- Bedroom 3 2.48m x 2.60m (8'2" x 8'6")
- Built-in storage
- Front Garden
- Decked area to rear
- Hardwood decked area.
Off street parking for two cars accessed via shared laneway.
- Views from Bedroom window
- Bus stop to front of property
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.