Located close to Newtownards town centre and beside Regent House School, this property will appeal to anyone looking for a renovation project in a popular area.
The house is within walking distance to all local amenities and close to all the main arterial routes.
In need of modernisation, the house comprises living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and ample storage throughout.
Externally, there are gardens to front, side and rear with off street parking and mature plants and shrubs.
Early viewing is recommended for this exciting project!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under the stairs.
- Living Room 4.03 x 3.68 (13'2" x 12'0")
- Open fire place with tiled hearth, surround and mantle.
- Dining Room 3.29 x 2.56 (10'9" x 8'4")
- Kitchen 2.38 x 2.56 (7'9" x 8'4")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, space for cooker, space for fridge/freezer, open through to the dining room.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.03 x 3.68 (9'11" x 12'0")
- Built in storage, double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2 (Rear) 3.40 x 2.57 (11'1" x 8'5")
- Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 3 (Front) 2.75 x 2.85 (9'0" x 9'4")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps vanity unit with storage and mixer taps, high flush toilet, lino floor.
- Front - Fully enclosed, area in lawn, area in mature shrubs and hedging, paved area, off street parking.
Rear - Outhouse for storage, mature trees and hedging.