Beautifully Presented and Maintained Town Terrace In This Ever Popular Location
A unique opportunity to purchase a beautifully maintained and presented town terrace which has been owned by the same family from its construction. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, excellent fitted kitchen with built-in oven and ceramic hob with utility cupboard and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers study or gaming room, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate floor coverings and has been freshly decorated throughout. Gardens front and rear with open aspect to front makes this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention. Internal inspection a must.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Study / Gaming Room 2.58 x 1.58 (8'6" x 5'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 3.06 x 5.50 (10'0" x 18'1")
- 2 Double panelled radiators, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.10 x 3.42 (10'2" x 11'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
Utility Cupboard - Wall mounted gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, under stairs storage, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.74 x 3.10 (9'0" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.07 x 2.67 (16'8" x 8'9")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Bedroom 2.21 x 3.56 (7'3" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, garden shed, outside light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.