Detached bungalow, detached garage and private, mature gardens in Tyler Avenue, a mature and very highly sought after residential area between Killane Road and Rathmore Road, Limavady.
Tyler Avenue is ideally located within walking distance of all the town centre amenities and particularly handy to the bowls and tennis club on Killane Road.
The bungalow extends to circa 1600sqft, has three good sized bedrooms, two reception rooms, country style kitchen and dining area, family bathroom and utility area attached to garage.
This combined with the pleasant outdoor space and convenient location will make this a very popular property with families or retired downsizers..
- Property description
- Spacious accommodation all on one level comprising porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / dining area, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property is very well presented and benefits from UPVC double glazing, facia and guttering and an oil fired central heating system. Detached garage and wash house/ utility area all set within mature and private gardens to front and rear.
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Hardwood and glazed internal door. Hotpress and built in storage cupboard. Engineered semi-solid wood flooring. Access to large floored roofspace.
- Lounge 5.2m x 4.55m (17'1" x 14'11")
- Bright and airy double aspect living room with marble fireplace and hearth. Carpet and TV point.
- Sitting room 4.25m x 3.3m (13'11" x 10'10")
- Cosy reception room with painted brick fireplace and chimney breast with built in shelving units. Laminate strip wood flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen 4.7m x 3m (15'5" x 9'10")
- Oak country style kitchen with granite work surfaces, upstands, window sill, splashback and drainer for Belfast sink. Good range of floor and eye level units , larder and dresser. Integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher and bin with space for electric range. Ceramic tiled floor. Open with:
- Dining area 3.5m x 2.7m (11'6" x 8'10")
- Double aspect, informal dining area with picture window and double doors to rear patio. Ceramic tiled floor and recessed spot lighting.
- Bathroom 3.05m x 2.45m (10'0" x 8'0")
- Family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring, part tiled walls and shower clad in uPVC "mermaid board". Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.4m (11'10" x 11'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 4.8m x 3.35m (15'9" x 11'0")
- Carpeted master bedroom with sliding, mirrored wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 3.7m x 3.3m (12'2" x 10'10")
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobes and vanity unit. Cushioned vinyl flooring.
- Garage 5.5m x 3.05m (18'1" x 10'0")
- Detached garage with up and over door.
- Wash house / Utility area 2.5m x 2.1m (8'2" x 6'11")
- Ceramic sink and drainer on floor level kitchen units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Front garden
- Tarmac driveway and off street parking for two cars. Patio area and neat lawn with mature hedging, plants and shrubs.
- Rear Garden
- Private and enclosed rear garden with neat lawn and mature shrubs, trees and plants. Patio area. Boiler closet and oil tank. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.