An excellent first-floor apartment in the popular Sycamore Grove off Sydenham Avenue and Holywood Road, close to Belmont Road and the many attractive amenities available.
With its own access and staircase to the first floor, the accommodation offers a bright spacious lounge with dining area and recessed spotlighting, leading to a luxury 'white gloss' kitchen with range of integrated appliances and attractive tiling. Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors, and modern white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and fully tiled walls and floor.
Further benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and communal parking. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Stairs to first floor.
- First Floor
- Living/ Dining 5.92m x 3.15m (into bay) (19'5 x 10'4 (into bay))
- Recessed spotlight.
- Kitchen 2.49m x 2.49m (8'2 x 8'2)
- Excellent range of high and low level white gloss units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring.
- Two storage cupboards, one with gas boiler. Access to roof space via slingsby ladder, flooring.
- Bedroom 1 2.84m x 2.84m (9'4 x 9'4)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 2.64m (10'4 x 8'8)
- Range of built in robes and storage cupboard.
- White suite comprises panelled bath, hand shower and overhead shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, recessed spotlights.
- Communal gardens in lawn with mature trees. Parking area.
- Additional Information
- The building is managed by Sycamore Grove Management Company Limited and the agent is Charles White (NI) Limited. Management fee is (approx.) £37 per month and £444 annually.