We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Antrim Road which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature marble fireplace and solid wood flooring and a separate modern beech fitted kitchen / diner with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating,
Outside there is a driveway, pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, solid wood flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'1'' X 11'0'' (4.29m X 3.35m)
- Feature marble fireplace, solid wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'4'' X 9'9'' (5.28m X 2.97m)
- Modern range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor in kitchen, wood laminate flooring to dining area, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'1'' X 11'0'' (4.29m X 3.35m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 9'11'' (3.33m X 3.02m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'6'' X 7'11'' AT WIDEST (2.90m X 2.41m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- White suite comprising wood panelled bath, telephone hand shower, Mira electric shower, sliding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Floored and sheeted, light and power.
- Concrete driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.