Rosetta Avenue is a wide, tree lined street at the top of the Ormeau and Ravenhill Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafés, restaurants and entertainment facilities as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. Cherryvale and Ormeau Park are also within walking distance hosting various clubs and sporting events.
The spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprises drawing room, with period fireplace, cornice and ceiling rose, living room, also with period fireplace, cornice and ceiling rose, downstairs w/c, to the rear of the property there is a family room that leads to fitted kitchen with casual dining area and living room that leads out to the garden. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and white bathroom suite. On the top floor there are three further bedrooms and shower suite.
Further benefits include an oil heating system, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon sun. From Carolan Road (to the rear) additional access is provided to the garage.
This is a fantastic family home in a superb location, with leading primary and post primary schools, as well as transport links into and out of Belfast on your doorstep.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door with fan light to entrance porch. Original tiled flooring. Upvc glass panelled inner door with side panels to entrance hall. Timber flooring. Cornice ceiling. Original ceiling mouldings.
- Drawing Room 17'5 x 13'8 (5.31m x 4.17m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with decorative marble surround. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Living Room 17'7 x 13'4 (5.36m x 4.06m)
- (into bay) Cast iron fire-place with marble surround. Picture rail. Cornice and ceiling rose.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit. Low flush w.c Tiled flooring.
- Family Room 13'8 x 11'2 (4.17m x 3.40m)
- Cast iron fire-place with marble fire-place with marble surround. Slate hearth. Solid timber flooring.
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining 17'8 x 13'2 (5.38m x 4.01m)
- Full range of high and low level units, glazed display cabinets, single drainer stainless steel 1 ¼ bow sink unit with mixer taps.
Integrated fridge/freezer.. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Open to:
- Living Area 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc glass panelled door with glazed side panels overlooking rear gardens.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 19'3 x 12'8 (5.87m x 3.86m)
- (at widest points) Cast iron fire-place with mahogany surround. Picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Ceiling rose. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 13'6 x 12'7 (4.11m x 3.84m)
- Cast iron fire-place with decorative surround, tiled inset and hearth. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 13'3 x 11'4 (4.04m x 3.45m)
- Cast iron fire-place with decorative surround. Tiled inset and hearth.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising corner bath, separate shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash basin, low flush w.c Tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2nd Floor
- Stairs to 2nd Floor.
- Shower Suite
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Bedroom Four 19'1 x 12'6 (5.82m x 3.81m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Five 13'3 x 12'5 (4.04m x 3.78m)
- Cast iron fire-place with tiled surround.
- Bedroom Six 13'2 x 11'1 (4.01m x 3.38m)
- Cast iron fire-place.
- Outside Front
- Wrought iron railings and gate to the front. Central pathway with garden laid in lawns to each side.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed flagged patio area to the rear, gardens laid in lawn bordered by mature hedging and fencing leading down to detached garage. Garage can also be access from Carolan Road.
- Detached Garage 29'5 x 14'0 (8.97m x 4.27m)
- Up and over door. Housing oil fired boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.