For the young independent buyer this first floor two bedroom apartment offers all the appropriate ingredients, good size accommodation, relatively low outgoings and an appealing price that makes this a perfect first time buy or investment. Located off the Balloo Road the property is perfectly positioned for access to both Bangor and Newtownards.
Simply make it yours by viewing it and making a sensible offer, then all you've got to consider is what colour schemes suit you best.
- Half glazed uPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cupboard. Laminated wood flooring. Unidare Economy 7 storage heater.
- LOUNGE 13'4" x 12'6" (4.06m x 3.81m)
- Laminated wood floor. 6 Downlights. Unidare Economy 7 storage heater. Electric wall mounted fire.
- KITCHEN 12'11" x 9'0" (3.94m x 2.74m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Candy ceramic hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Candy integrated dishwasher. Slate tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Plumbed for washing machine.
- BEDROOM 1 13'3" x 9'2" (4.04m x 2.79m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 9'1" x 8'6" (2.77m x 2.59m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Bath with Triton Madrid electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. 2 Downlights.
- LARGE TIMBER SHED/STUDIO 17'2" x 15'7" at widest pt (5.23m x 4.75m at widest pt)
- Shed: 8'0" x 6'0", light and power.
- Garden in lawn. Decked patio.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.