Queensfort Court is an apartment development for the over 55's situated within Carryduff. This particular apartment is located within the main building on the ground floor. Internally the property comprises two bedrooms, lounge / dining, fitted kitchen and a modern shower suite. The property also benefits from Economy 7 central heating and double glazing. Also with this main building has an on site warden, communal lounge area and kitchen which also provides access to the outside patio and garden area. An excellent property within a superb well run facility.
- Communal entrance door to communal entrance hall. Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Built in storage.
- Lounge/dining 19'4 x 12'2 (5.89m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen 10'2 x 8'10 (3.10m x 2.69m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom One 16'1 x 12'10 (4.90m x 3.91m)
- (at widest points) Emergency pull cord to 24 hour call service.
- Bedroom Two 10'2 x 8'10 (3.10m x 2.69m)
- Emergency pull cord.
- Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising walk in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Pvc panelling. Heated chrome towel rail. Tongue and groove ceiling.
- Communal Lounge
- From the main reception hall, access is provided to the communal lounge and kitchen.
On-site wardens office also off communal entrance.
- Communal Gardens/ Patio
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.