Extended semi-detached house, garage with workshop, front and rear gardens on Parkmore Drive, a quiet residential area off the Cullybackey Road where it meets the Carniny Road. Ideally located for all the town centre amenities.
The property has four double bedrooms and two reception rooms, open plan kitchen / dining area and two bathrooms thus providing spacious and flexible living accommodation for growing families.
A fantastic family home in a quiet and convenient location.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen / dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom then two further bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in superb decorative order and benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, facia and seamless guttering, and also CCTV. Detached garage and workshop. Front and rear gardens.
- UPVC front door and corner window. Built in cupboard, telephone point and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 3.8m x 3.8m (12'6" x 12'6")
- Comfortable living room with black granite fireplace and hearth with cast iron inset. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Dining room 3.95m x 2.75m (13'0" x 9'0")
- Second reception room with laminate strip wood flooring and TV point. Through to:
- Kitchen / Dining area 6.2m x 3.25m (20'4" x 10'8")
- Extended open plan kitchen and informal dining area. Good range of floor and eye level high gloss kitchen units and larder. Integrated electric hob and oven with extractor hood and integrated fridge / freezer. One and half bowl plastic sink, drainer and mixer tap. Breakfast bar with spotlighting. Footlights and laminate strip wood flooring. Dining area has vaulted ceiling with velux window and double doors to rear decking area.
- Bedroom 1 4.2m x 3.05m (13'9" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring, wall mounted up-lighters and TV point.
- Bathroom 2.25m x 1.85m (7'5" x 6'1")
- Contemporary bathroom suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and free standing bath with mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.2m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10'0")
- Double bedroom with two built in wardrobes and laminate strip wood flooring.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 3.1m (13'1" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom with two built in wardrobes and carpet.
- Shower room 2.4m x 1.85m (7'10" x 6'1")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4 3.95m x 2.9m (13'0" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom with eaves storage, carpet and TV point.
- Garage 5.75m x 3.5m (18'10" x 11'6")
- Detached garage with roller shutter door.
- Workshop 4.3m x 2.3m (14'1" x 7'7")
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn, flowerbeds with mature shrubs and hedge.
- Enclosed rear garden with decking area then step up to garden in neat lawn and barked play area. Brick shed which is plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.