An excellent semi-detached property in the heart of Orangefield, boasting beautifully presented interior with a great south east facing garden with decking area and detached garage.
The accommodation comprises of bright entrance hall with attractive ceramic tile flooring that runs through to the recently fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. Archway to dining room with attractive cast iron fireplace, patio doors to rear garden/decking area, and lounge with solid wood flooring to front.
The first floor offers three well proportioned bedrooms, modern bathroom comprising of built-in shower over bath, attractive tiled walls and flooring, and period feature radiator. Further benefits include, partially floored roofspace, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, and air circulation system.
An excellent property offering well maintained accommodation, ideal for a family or couple wanting to be close to schools, shops and the many local amenities on offer in Ballyhackamore Village. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.73m x 3.38m (12'3 x 11'1)
- Solid wood panel flooring.
- Kitchen 2.79m x 2.01m (9'2 x 6'7)
- Modern range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset 1 1/4 bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, built-in under oven, ceramic hob, feature extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 3.76m x 3.10m (12'4 x 10'2)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and carved wood surround. Solid wood panel flooring. Patio doors.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1)
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 3.07m (12'4 x 10'1)
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 2.84m x 2.06m (9'4 x 6'9)
- Built-in cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built-in shower, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC. Fully tiled walls, tiled flooring. PVC panel ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Feature radiator.
- Partially floored with slingsby ladder. Gas fired boiler.
- Detached Garage 5.59m x 2.84m (18'4 x 9'4)