This excellent red brick semi detached property is ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and the road networks into the City Centre, and George Best airport . Comprising a living room with laminate flooring, good sized fitted kitchen to the ground floor with breakfast area and built in oven and hob, the property further offers two bedrooms and shower room to the first floor.
Outside the property has an easily managed garden to the front with a good sized private patio garden to rear, ideal for sitting outside and entertaining.
Benefitting from gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows and a recently fitted new roof ( completed in 2021 ) added to this home and due to high demand in the area from investors and first time buyers, we would recommend an internal inspection to appreciate fully all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door. Laminated strip wooden floor.
- Lounge 14'0 x 10'0 into bay (4.27m x 3.05m into bay)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Laminated strip wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 13'6 x 8'0 (4.11m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 11'4 (4.17m x 3.45m)
- Bedroom 2 8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit and low flush WC. Towel rail. Recessed spotlighting. Part tiled walls. Fully tiled flooring.
- Attractive paved garden to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.