Full of character and finished to a high standard throughout, this unique property will appeal to anyone hoping to live in the beautiful seaside town of Donaghadee, close to all local amenities and within minutes of the seafront and promenade.
Manor Farm is a popular residential area with a small number of houses, all with private sites and a lovely semi rural outlook and this attractive home will not disappoint.
With an open plan kitchen, dining, living room with double doors to the cottage garden, guest wc, three bedrooms, master with ensuite and a good sized family bathroom, the house will appeal to downsizers or young couples and we anticipate great interest due to finish, location and charm.
Donaghadee has become increasingly popular over the last two years, with the regeneration of many of the historical monuments, promenade and seafront and with the plethora of independent shops, coffee shops, bars and restaurants.
We recommend viewing this beautiful house at your earlies convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- Guest WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, corner wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 4.88m x 3.38m @ widest points (16'0 x 11'1 @ wides
- Range of high and low level units, wood laminate work surfaces, four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, built in oven, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, one and a quarter stainless steel sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, dining area.
- Open to:
- Living Room 5.18m x 3.68m (17'0 x 12'1)
- Wood laminate flooring, gas fireplace with marble hearth, surround and mantle, double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 5.21m x 2.77m (17'1 x 9'1)
- Double room with ensuite and space for dressing area.
Ensuite: White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door, extractor fan, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.46m (10'0 x 8'1)
- Wood laminate flooring, access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 3 2.16m x 1.85m (7'1 x 6'1)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer tap, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Front: Area in lawn, mature trees, paved walkway.
Side: Tarmac driveway, area in lawn.
Rear: Cottage garden with mature plants and shrubs, pond, area in lawn, fully enclosed, private.