15 Loverock Way, Bangor, BT19 1AW
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of
£115,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place
The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E52/C69
A semi in this area at this price is a very rare opportunity, albeit a level of modernisation is required. The purchase would ideally suit an investor or a DIY efficient buyer who sees the prospect that presents itself and has the ability to create the finished project both physically and in their minds eye. The layout and volume of accommodation ideally suits a primary level purchaser. If you know the area then its convenience speaks for itself, for those who are not familiar with the location it can perfectly be described as having excellent access to the amenities of the town centre with public transport to and from Belfast readily to hand.
Its available now, so act now to be sure of your tomorrow.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with half leaded opaque uPVC double glazed side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder immersion heater. Built-in storage cupboard. Telephone point.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 20'4" x 11'9" narrowing to 7'10" (6.20m x 3.58m narrowing to 2.39m)
- Open fireplace, marble surround and hearth, mahogany mantelpiece. TV point. Cornice. uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear.
- KITCHEN 10'6" x 8'2" (3.20m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Extractor hood with integrated extractor fan and light. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 13'6" x 8'9" (4.11m x 2.67m)
- Stained tongue and groove wooden floor. Double built-in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 2 12'6" x 6'8" (3.81m x 2.03m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'4" x 6'1" (3.15m x 1.85m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- GARAGE 22'4" x 11'8" (6.81m x 3.56m)
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn. Light.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Sensor light. Tap. Oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.