An ideal 1st time purchase or investment, Lismain Street is located in an established residential area just off the Cregagh Road were there is a variety of local amenities within close proximity plus many renowned schools adding to the overall appeal of this home. Although requiring some general updating the home has been well priced and offers good accommodation over both levels with 3 bedrooms, and bathroom on the 1st floor and 2 separate receptions and extended kitchen on the ground floor. Further features include gas central heating, double glazed windows, and an enclosed large rear yard offering good outdoor space. A chain free onward sale, early viewing does come highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 11'2 x 10'3 (3.40m x 3.12m)
- To bay window, laminate flooring, recessed spotlights.
- Living room 10'3 x 10'3 (3.12m x 3.12m)
- Gas boiler, recessed spotlights. Open to
- Extended kitchen 17'6 x 7'5 (5.33m x 2.26m)
- At widest points.
Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, extractor canopy, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space, fridge freezer space, tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- 1st floor
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladder approach, part floored.
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 2 8'11 x 8'11 (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
- Disclaimer: Please note that any services, heating system, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.