We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Doagh Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and integrated fridge / freezer and access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite and separate wc.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 12'7'' X 11'8'' ` (3.84m X 3.56m `)
- Attractive mock fireplace, radiator, built in storage cabinet.
- DINING ROOM 11'8'' X 8'11'' (3.56m X 2.72m)
- KITCHEN 11'6'' X 9'9'' (3.51m X 2.97m)
- Range of maple high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge /freezer, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'9'' X 10'11'' (3.58m X 3.33m)
- Radiator, hotpress, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 2 12'5'' X 11'8'' AT WIDEST (3.78m X 3.56m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 8'8'' (2.87m X 2.64m)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising pvc panelled bath, Mira electric shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, part pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- SEPARATE WC
- Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn with concrete patio area.
Outhouse with oil boiler, oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.