Two bedroom townhouse, beautifully presented throughout, within walking distance of the village of Kinallen. Easy commuting distance to Dromore, Banbridge, Dromara and Ballynahinch. It will suit those who wish to live in the countryside but who still need to be centrally located.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed front door leading to entrance hall.
- Living Room 10'10" x 15'1" (3.30m x 4.60m)
- Fireplace with wood surround, cast iron inset, wooden laminate flooring, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen/Dining 11'6" x 14'5" (3.51m x 4.39m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel extractor hood, built in stainless steel hob and oven, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 10'10" x 11'2" (3.30m x 3.40m)
- Built in hot press.
- White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., large fully tiled shower enclosure with sliding doors & thermostatic shower, tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 7'10" x 10'10" (2.39m x 3.30m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: panel bath with electric shower over, folding shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn. Allotted parking space to front, Enclosed garden to rear - completely flagged.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.