We are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented mid terrace occupying an enviable position on the Hillhead Road, Ballyclare and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home on an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, large lounge / diner with feature fireplace and a kitchen with range of units, space for appliances and access to rear via back door. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a separate bathroom with coloured suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazed windows and oil heating
Outside there is a concrete garden to front and and paved patio area to rear with outhouse and access to a fully enclosed stoned garden to rear and parking with covered carport.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door, radiator
- LOUNGE / DINING 23'5'' X 1'9'' AT WIDEST (7.14m X 0.53m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, two radiators
- KITCHEN 11'10'' X 7'0'' (3.61m X 2.13m)
- Range of high and low level units, cooker space, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, tiled floor, tiled walls, radiator, under stairs storage, door to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Coloured suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle, radiator, part panelled walls, hotpress
- BEDROOM 1 13'1'' x 11'0'' (3.99m x 3.35m)
- Built in wardrobes, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' x 8'6'' (3.58m x 2.59m)
- Radiator, built in wardrobes
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 11'10'' x 8'6'' (3.61m x 2.59m)
- BEDROOM 4 14'5'' X 11'1'' (4.39m X 3.38m)
- Concrete garden to front.
Paved garden to rear with outhouse, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, low flush wc, oil heating boiler, leading to an enclosed stoned garden to rear and parking with covered carport.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.