Attractive Semi Detached Villa Set In This Ever Popular Location With Off Street Car Parking.
A unique opportunity to purchase a red brick semi detached villa holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with dining and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, a mix of upvc double glazed and single glazed windows, feature bow window to lounge. Requiring some TLC the dwelling offers superb potential and holds an excellent site with driveway, carport and car parking. Ideally suited to a young married couple or those seeking a project.
Immediate Inspection Highly Recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door with leaded light inset, understairs storage.
- Lounge 2.99 x 5.16 (9'10" x 16'11")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace.
- Kitchen 2.68 x 5.28 (8'10" x 17'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops and tiled worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, tall larder, partly tiled walls, panelled walls:
Dinning Area: ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.04 x 2.66 (10'0" x 8'9")
- Bedroom 4.90 x 2.58 (16'1" x 8'6")
- Panelled radiator, range of built-in robes.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 2.82 (11'2" x 9'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit, pvc and tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Separate wc
- Matching white low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, flowerbeds and shrubs. Rear garden with decking, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, driveway with carport, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.