An excellent semi detached bungalow, previously three bedroom with one reception and now currently two bedroom with two open plan reception rooms.
Presented to an excellent standard, the accommodation is both bright and spacious with generous tiled entrance hall open to lounge with wall mounted electric fire and wood laminate flooring. Separate dining room open to entrance hall, luxury kitchen with range of gloss units, breakfast bar and integrated appliances. Large master bedroom with range of built in robes and bedroom two with staircase, currently used for access to a superb spacious roofspace, fully floored and sheeted with velux windows and central heating. Further to this a white bathroom suite with shower over bath and fully tiled walls, gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The outside offers easy to maintain gardens with the front laid in decorative pebble stones with raised flowerbeds and detached garage with timber decking area to rear. Ideal for a retiring couple or small family wanting easy to maintain bright spacious accommodation in the popular Ferndene area, convenient to Dundonald Village and surrounding amenities.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Wood panel ceiling. Open to:
- Lounge 16'1 x 12'3 (4.90m x 3.73m)
- Wall mounted feature electric fire. Wood laminate floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 8'6 x 7'8 (2.59m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 2/Study 10'8 x 7'9 (3.25m x 2.36m)
- Staircase to first floor.
- Kitchen 12'9 x 9'8 (3.89m x 2.95m)
- Attractive range of high and low level gloss units granite effect work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, split level built-in oven and microwave, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, part tiled walls, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'8 (3.86m x 3.25m)
- Range of full length built-in robes with sliding mirror doors. Wood laminate flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls. Chrome feature radiator. Wood laminate flooring. Wood panel ceiling.
- First Floor
- Landing/Study 10'8 x 6'9 (3.25m x 2.06m)
- Large velux window.
- Playroom/Store Room 14'5 x 7'5 (4.39m x 2.26m)
- Large velux window.
- Front garden laid in decorative pebble stone and surrounded by raised flowerbeds. Paved driveway to side. Enclosed rear garden with timber decking and mature trees. Outside tap.
- Detached Garage 18'4 x 8'3 (5.59m x 2.51m)
- Light and power. Up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.