We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Fairview Road, Carnmoney and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and double glass panelled doors to dining room with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and access to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob and access to side. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway to side, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, under stairs storage
- LOUNGE 13'11'' X 13'3'' (4.24m X 4.04m)
- Feature marble effect fireplace, radiator, double glass panelled doors to dining room
- DINING ROOM 10'5'' X 8'1'' (3.18m X 2.46m)
- Radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to garden, wood laminate flooring
- KITCHEN 12'0'' X 10'4'' (3.66m X 3.15m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, basin and a half sink unit, formica worktop, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated double oven, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed door to side
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'0'' X 9'4'' (3.66m X 2.84m)
- Built in mirrored wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 8'1'' (3.18m X 2.46m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'4'' X 6'10'' (2.84m X 2.08m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, radiator
- Tarmac driveway to side,
Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Oil boiler, PVC oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.