We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyhenry road which is close to Sandyknowes roundabout offering easy access to all surrounding areas.
The accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a beech fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and double glass panelled doors to rear. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms and a modern newly installed bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include gas heating, wooden double glazing and PVC fascia and guttering.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a superb garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator
- LOUNGE 12'8'' X 10'4'' (3.86m X 3.15m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'5'' X 12'1'' (5.00m X 3.68m)
- Range of beech high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, double glass panelled doors to garden
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 12'1'' X 9'9'' (3.68m X 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'8'' X 9'9'' AT WIDEST (3.86m X 2.97m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 7'9'' X 7'7'' (2.36m X 2.31m)
- Modern newly installed white suite comprising bath, shower attachment, thermostatic shower above, screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully pvc panelled walls, chrome heated towel radiator
- Tarmac driveway leading to a detached garage up and over door, light, power
Garden to front in lawn
Good garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Pvc fascia and guttering
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.