This is a great opportunity to purchase a good sized bungalow in a fantastic area of Newtownards, close to local amenities, schools and the town centre. The Cronstown area is popular due to its proximity to the town and ease of access to the main routes to Belfast.
This property offers a huge amount of accommodation with three excellent bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, living room, kitchen/family room, dining room through to conservatory, bathroom and floored roofspace with ladder access.
Well cared for by the current owner over many years, this family home will meet the requirements of families or downsizers who are looking for great space in a well presented, much loved home.
Internally, the living room includes an attractive fireplace, the kitchen has a good range of units, larder cupboard and space for a table/sofa, the dining room is open to a conservatory extension, the family bathroom is a good size, the three bedrooms are well proportioned, one benefitting from an ensuite shower room and there is a floored roofspace which would be perfect as an office/playroom or games room, subject to necessary permissions.
Externally, this property continues to impress with a landscaped front garden, area in lawn, concrete driveway, double detached garage, paved seating area and an array of mature plants and shrubs.
This lovely bungalow in a superb residential area with easy access to Newtownards and all main arterial routes will appeal to many buyers and we recommend early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood lmainte flooring, double doors to living room, dado rail and cornicing.
- Living Room 18' x 13' (5.49m x 3.96m)
- (into Bay) Fireplace with tiled hearth, tiled inset, carved wooden surround and mantle, cornicing and recessed spotlighting.
- Dining Room 13'1 x 7'1 (3.99m x 2.16m)
- Dado rail, wooden laminate flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose and double doors to conservatory.
- Kitchen 18' x 13'1 (5.49m x 3.99m)
- (at widest points) Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated gas hob, integrated double electric oven, built in larder cupboard, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, feature glazed units, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled walls.
- Conservatory 13' x 11'1 (3.96m x 3.38m)
- Wood laminate flooring, ceiling fan light and double doors to rear garden.
- Rear Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, dado rail and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 13' x 10'1 (3.96m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in wardrobes, dado rail, overlooking rear garden, cornicing and ceiling rose.
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 11' (3.38m x 3.35m)
- Wood laminate flooring, dado rail, cornicing, ceiling rose, overlooking rear garden.
Sliding mirrored doors to -
- Coloured suite comprising shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal was hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 17'1 x 10'1 (5.21m x 3.07m)
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing and recessed spotlighting.
- Roofspace 22' x 11'1 (6.71m x 3.38m)
- Floored roofspace, power and light, recessed spotlighting and velux type window.
- Coloured suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, eaves storage and velux type window.
- Front - Area in lawn, stones area and tarmac driveway.
Rear - Yard with oil storage tank, tarmac driveway for multiple cars, raised bedding area with mature plants, paved seating area, light and tap.
- Double Garage 22'1 x 19' (6.73m x 5.79m)
- Oil fired boiler, power and light, electric door, built in storage and mezzanine storage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.