Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular Cronstown Cottage Park area of Newtownards, this lovely family home will appeal to a variety of buyers due to location and size.
The current owners have created space and storage in line with their needs and the result is a clever use of all spaces throughout the property with cosy family areas, workspaces and storage cupboards.
There is a large living room / dining room, kitchen with family area, three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom and storage cupboards internally.
Externally, there is off street parking and lawn to the front and an enclosed rear area with space for seating which is extremely private.
We recommend viewing this house at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment as we anticipate good interest in this beautiful property.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring and built in storage.
- Living Room / Dining Area 7.88 x 3.13 (25'10" x 10'3")
- Wood laminate flooring, multi-fuel burning stove with slate hearth and sliding patio door to rear garden.
- Kitchen 5.51 x 3.28 (18'1" x 10'9")
- (at widest points) Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for washing machine and dishwasher, four ring electric hob, integrated under oven, built in extractor hood and tiled splashback.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.23 x 3.49 (13'11" x 11'5")
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with overhead shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, built in storage and velux type window.
- Bedroom 2 3.60 x 3.61 (11'10" x 11'10")
- Bedroom 3 2.84 x 2.01 (9'4" x 6'7")
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps, corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and sliding shower doors, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, chrome wall mounted radiator, partially tiled walls, tiled floor and access to roofspace.
- Front - tarmac driveway and area in lawn.
Rear - Fully enclosed paved garden.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.