Edgewater is a popular residential area in Donaghadee and this semi-detached home is located in a great area, on the outskirts of the development, enjoying semi-rural views over the surrounding fields. Donaghadee is a popular seaside town and has recently benefitted from a regeneration scheme, adding great value to the town and encouraging many new home owners to the area.
The current owners of this property have decorated to an extremely high standard with modern, well thought out finishes, creating a homely, spacious feel throughout. Internally on the ground floor there is a large living room with open fireplace, guest wc and a large, modern family kitchen with space for a dining table and a conservatory area which is perfect as a snug/family room.
The first floor has three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with built in robes and ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom with white suite. The outside areas are well landscaped to front and rear. The rear garden has an area in lawn, paved seating area, mature shrubs and trees, enclosed driveway and a detached garage with utility area.
This beautiful home will appeal to a variety of buyers, in particular young couples or families, due to its proximity to the town centre, sea front and all local schools and we highly recommend early viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- White suite comprising low flush wc, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Living room
- Feature bay window and open fireplace with slate hearth, cast iron inset, wooden surround and mantle.
- Kitchen / Dining 20' x 19' (6.10m x 5.79m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, snug area and door to rear garden.
Open to -
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'1 x 12'1 (3.68m x 3.68m)
- Built in robes.
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 15'1 x 10' (4.60m x 3.05m)
- Semi-rural views.
- Bedroom 3 15'1 x 8'1 (4.60m x 2.46m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in storage and semi-rural views.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Front - Landscaped area with mature shrubs, stone driveway, paved walkway and semi-rural outlook.
Rear - Fully enclosed, south facing garden with area in lawn, oil storage tank, tap, mature shrubs, raised bedding areas and paved seating area.
- Garage 18'1 x 9' (5.51m x 2.74m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, power and light, storage and up and over door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.