This fantastic detached home situated on a nice private site within the Clanwilliam development must be internally viewed to fully appreciate all it has to offer. Situated just off the Riverside Road this home is close to Ballynahinchs shops and amenities and only a short distance to Lisburn, Downpatrick and Belfast. The accommodation has been recently renovated and comprises living room, kitchen/dining area, sun room and three downstairs bedrooms with a shower room. Upstairs is a further two bedrooms, master of which has ensuite facilities. Outside the property further benefits from a detached garage with utility space and well presented gardens to the front and year. Property in this area has moved quickly in recent times and with little to do in this property but move in, early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall with wood laminate flooring. Hot press and under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room 17'7" x 13'2" (5.36m x 4.01m)
- Large bright living room. Fireplace with multi fuel stove and tiled hearth. Wood laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining area 12'2" x 12'2" (3.71m x 3.71m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a half, space for cooker and integrated stainless steel extractor fan. Tiled flooring and splash area. Door to rear.
- Sunroom 10'0" x 9'9" (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Sliding doors to sunroom with tiled flooring. Double doors to rear decking area.
- Bedroom One 11'11" x 10'10" (3.63m x 3.30m)
- Front facing room with wood laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Shower Room 11'9" x 5'10" (3.58m x 1.78m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and double shower. Tiled flooring and pvc panel walls. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom Two 13'0" x 9'8" (3.96m x 2.95m)
- Side facing room with wood laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Bedroom Three 12'7" x 9'1" (3.84m x 2.77m)
- Rear facing room with wood laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Master Bedroom 17'8" x 13'3" (5.38m x 4.04m)
- Ensuite bedroom with storage into eaves.
- Ensuite 6'10" x 5'4" (2.08m x 1.63m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and shower unit. Pvc panelled splash area.
- Bedroom Four 13'5" x 9'6" (4.09m x 2.90m)
- Storage into eaves.
- To the front is a good sized garden laid out in lawn with a brick paved driveway and stone wall providing ample parking. To the rear is an enclosed garden laid out in lawns with a raised decking area and stoned walk ways.
- Utility Room 8'9" x 8'0" (2.67m x 2.44m)
- Utility room is attached to the garage with a range of low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- Garage 24'0 x 11'0 (7.32m x 3.35m)
- Roller door. Power and light