This house is simply stunning and the decor and finish throughout will only be appreciated on internal viewing.
Part of the Cairndore development and built as the "Coach House" this home offers substantial accommodation with four bedrooms, four reception areas and beautiful outside areas which have been landscaped and maintained by the current owners to create a cottage garden feel.
The entrance hall is wide and bright, with an area for storage under stairs and leads you to the main reception areas. The living room has a stylish gas fireplace with painted wooden surround, solid wooden flooring and leads through to the family room/snug which benefits from the same flooring and overlooks the beautiful rear garden. The open plan kitchen/dining room has a great range of units, in keeping with the style of the house and allows access to the integral garage and to the second living area at the rear of the property.
The first floor has four bedrooms, master with large ensuite which has been finished to an extremely high standard and a family bathroom also finished to a create a luxury feel.
The front and rear gardens are very well landscaped and the rear garden in particular will provide any potential viewer with a peaceful haven to enjoy the wide range of plants and shrubs which have been lovingly grown by the current owner.
The Cairndore area is very popular due to its proximity to local schools, Newtownards town centre and main arterial routes to Belfast and we highly recommend early viewing for this exceptional home due to its finish, location and space.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, dado rail, open understairs for storage.
- Living Room 15' x 9'1 (4.57m x 2.77m)
- Fireplace with gas fire, slate hearth, cast iron inset, carved wooden surround and mantle and solid wooden floor.
- Snug 10'1 x 9'1 (3.07m x 2.77m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 19'1 x 10'1 (5.82m x 3.07m)
- Range of high and low level units with laminate worksurfaces, feature glazed units, built in dishwasher, single drainer one and a quarter stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in double oven, extractor fan, built in wine rack, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, dual aspect windows, recessed spotlighting and doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to partially floored roofspace via ladder.
- Bedroom 1 19'1 x 10'1 (5.82m x 3.07m)
- Solid wood flooring and dual aspect windows.
- White suite comprising large walk in shower enclosure with glazed doors, overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer tap, wall mounted chrome radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 10' x 9'1 (3.05m x 2.77m)
- (Plus robes) Wood laminate flooring and built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 12'1 x 11'1 (3.68m x 3.38m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 8'1 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Built in shelving.
- Bathroom 8'1 x 7' (2.46m x 2.13m)
- White suite comprising tiled bath with overhead shower, low flush wc, vanity unit with sink and mixer tap, wall mounted radiator, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front - Area in lawn, tarmac driveway, bedding areas and mature shrubs.
Rear - Fully enclosed with area in lawn, paved seating area, garden shed, greenhouse, bedding areas with mature shrubs and trees, fruit and vegetable beds.
- Integrated Garage 17' x 10'1 (5.18m x 3.07m)
- Roller door, gas fired boiler, utility space with space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine and power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.