Neat and tidy two bedroom, ground floor apartment with front garden, enclosed rear garden and communal parking in Brooke Park, an established residential area between the Larne Road and Wakehurst Road, Ballymena.
Located conveniently for all the town centre amenities and quickly onto the M2 road network.
Will appeal to a range of buyers including first time buyers, young couples, singles, retired persons and downsizers.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Accommodation all on ground floor comprising hallway, dining area, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The apartment is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Front garden and enclosed rear yard with communal parking at the rear and on Larne Road.
- UPVC front door, laminate strip wood flooring and telephone point.
- Dining area 3.3m x 2.6m (10'10" x 8'6")
- Informal dining area with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 5.4m x 3.45m (17'9" x 11'4")
- Bright and spacious living room with inset fireplace with multi-fuel stove on slate hearth and oak mantle. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point.
- Kitchen 2.7m x 2.4m (8'10" x 7'10")
- Good range of floor and eye level beech effect kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge / freezer and tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring and tiled splashback. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- Bathroom 1.9m x 1.9m (6'3" x 6'3")
- WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with thermostatic shower over bath. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.3m x 3.2m (10'10" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 2 2.8m x 2.05m (9'2" x 6'9")
- Carpeted bedroom.
- Front garden in neat lawn.
- Enclosed, concrete rear yard with boiler closet, oil tank and wooden shed. Communal parking to rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.