We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive mid terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off Carnmoney Road North and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen with space for appliances and access to a conservatory with tiled floor and PVC double glazed double doors to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a shower room.
Other benefits include PVC double glazing and oil heating
Outside there is garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed concrete area to rear.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door
- LOUNGE 13'2'' X 12'7'' (4.01m X 3.84m)
- Feature fireplace, marble inset, radiator
- KITCHEN 16'6'' X 6'4'' (5.03m X 1.93m)
- Range of high and low level units, Formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed door to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 11'7'' X 11'4'' (3.53m X 3.45m)
- Tiled floor, radiator, PVC double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 1 14'3'' X 9'1'' (4.34m X 2.77m)
- Radiator, hotpress
- BEDROOM 2 14'3'' X 10'1'' AT WIDEST (4.34m X 3.07m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 10'9'' X 6'11'' AT WIDEST (3.28m X 2.11m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, Redring shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, radiator
- Garden to front in lawn
Fully enclosed concrete area to rear.
Boiler house and oil tank
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.