Magnificent Luxury Semi Detached Villa Presented to the Highest Standard
An extensively refurbished semi detached villa which has been luxuriously appointed throughout creating a modern home which will impress all who view. The beautifully presented interior comprises lounge into bay, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area, superb uPvc double glazed family conservatory, 3 bedrooms and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, cavity wall insulation and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include re-roofing. Private gardens with ample car parking combine with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 4.14 x 3.18 (13'7" x 10'5")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 4.50 x 3.51 (14'9" x 11'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Dining Area
- Panelled radiator.
- Conservatory 3.51 x x 3.81 (11'6" x x 12'6")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, 2 double panelled radiators.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.06 x 2.87 (6'9" x 9'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.77 x 2.54 (9'1" x 8'4")
- Range of built-in mirrored slide robes, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.83 x 2.31 (9'3" x 7'7")
- Wood laminate floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
- Paved driveway, gardens front and private rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank, oil fired central heating boiler.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.