Attention first time buyers and those seeking the convenience off Upper Dunmurry Lane. This is a superb opportunity to purchase this well presented and maintained home that is within walking distance to the Railway, Tesco and an excellent selection of schools and shops. Three good bedrooms. Living room with feature double doors. Luxury kitchen open plan to dining space with Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained, privately enclosed flagged garden. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating. Attractive open aspect to front. A beautiful home that can only be fully appreciated upon internal inspection, view early to avoid disappointment. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 15'4 x 12'5 (4.67m x 3.78m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, cornicing, attractive fireplace, feature double doors to;
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 15'7 x 8'4 (4.75m x 2.54m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, open plan to sizeable dining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained flagged garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m)
- Excellent range of built-in mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'1 x 8'0 (3.68m x 2.44m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'9 x 8'0 (2.97m x 2.44m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel warmer.
- Raised flagged garden, storage facility, privately enclosed, well maintained.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.