We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ashgrove Road and will suit a variety of purchaser.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size L- Shaped lounge / dining with feature fireplace and separate fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to side. There are also three bedrooms and a separate bathroom with soft cream coloured suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a carport and detached garage, garden to front in lawn, paved area to side and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, storage cupboard, hotpress.
- LOUNGE / DINING 18'0'' X 17'11'' AT WIDEST (5.49m X 5.46m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive fireplace, reclaimed brick inset & hearth, wood surround, two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'8'' X 7'11'' (3.56m X 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in stainless steel double oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, radiator, pvc double glazed side door.
- BEDROOM 1 11'5'' X 9'1'' (3.48m X 2.77m)
- Built in wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11'' X 8'11'' (3.33m X 2.72m)
- Wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed double doors to rear, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 10'1'' X 7'2'' (3.07m X 2.18m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Soft cream coloured suite comprising wood panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, radiator.
- Tarmac driveway leading to a car port and detached garage, up and over door, light, oil boiler.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved area to side.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area
Pvc fascia and guttering.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.