Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa Holding A Magnificent Site With Substantial Rear Garden
Holding a superb position within this ever popular tree lined Avenue this attractive period semi detached villa offers generous family sized accommodation. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from re-roofing in past years and retains much period detailing throughout.
Off street car parking and an extensive 'T' shaped rear garden with large workshop/playroom combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- uPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, walk-in cloaks.
- Lounge 4.66 x 4.48 into bay (15'3" x 14'8" into bay)
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wood strip timber floor.
- Living Room 2.95 x 3.70 (9'8" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.96 x 1.88 (12'11" x 6'2")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, double panelled radiator, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, double panelled radiator.
- Classic white bathroom suite with chrome fitments comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, electric shower, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4.79 x 4.11 into bay (15'8" x 13'5" into bay)
- Double panelled radiator, built-in robes, cornice ceiling, wood laminate floor,
- Bedroom 3.25 x 2.25 (10'7" x 7'4")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.48 x 3.78 (14'8" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.75 x 2.25 (12'3" x 7'4")
- Velux roof light.
- Gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, extensive rear garden, outside tap, oil tank, outside WC, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler
- Garden Shed