This mid terrace boasts ease of access to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; a lounge with feature fireplace, dining room with double doors leading to patio area, fully fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a white bathroom suite with panel bath and walk in shower cubicle. Other benefits include pvc double glazing, oil fired central heating and an enclosed rear yard. Ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or investor alike.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled flooring. Cloakroom under stairs.
- Lounge 12'6 x 10'2 (3.81m x 3.10m)
- Feature fireplace with brick insert.
- Dining 9'2 x 8'2 (2.79m x 2.49m)
- Laminated wooden flooring. Double doors to patio. Storage cupboard.
- Kitchen 12'0 x 7'9 (3.66m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic 4 ring hob, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, fully tiled flooring, storage cupboards, PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.74m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'0 (3.12m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 7'0 x 6'6 (2.13m x 1.98m)
- With built-in storage cupboards.
- Corner panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- Paved yard to rear. Condenser oil fired boiler. Oil storage tank.