Excellent Modern Constructed Mid Terrace in Ever Popular Location
Holding a prime main road position within this most popular section of the Ligoniel Road this modern brick constructed mid terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with bow window and fitted kitchen with dining area and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows to the front elevation, pvc fascia and eaves, replacement rainwater goods, built-in mirrored slide robes and has been maintained to a good standard over the years. Off street car parking to the rear and a most convenient location with pubic transport and excellent local shopping all within walking distance.
Internal inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Double glazed hardwood entrance door.
- Lounge 4.52 x 2.91 (14'10" x 9'7")
- Bow window, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.51 x 3.22 (14'10" x 10'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tall larder, partly tiled walls, under stairs cloaks.
Dining Area - Panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.52 x 2.92 (14'10" x 9'7")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 2.23 (10'8" x 7'4")
- Built-in mirrored slide robes.
- Front garden, driveway to rear, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.