Impressive Double Fronted Red Brick Town Terrace In Ever Popular Location.
Holding a prime slightly elevated position within this ever popular section of the West Circular Road this attractive red brick town terrace will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and ceramic hob and bathroom in coloured suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, upvc double glazed windows, utility room with w/c off and built-slide robes. The dwelling further benefits from off street car parking to the front and south facing rear garden and is conveniently positioned to the many amenities offered by the Ballygomartin Road with public transport giving access to the city at its doorstep.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 5.13 x 3.80 (16'10" x 12'6")
- Dining Area, two panelled radiators, french door.
- Kitchen 3.15 x 3.17 (10'4" x 10'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Mahogany rear door, utility area, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, freezer space, panelled radiator.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin.
- Concealed gas boiler.
- Bedroom 2.85 x 2.70 (9'4" x 8'10")
- Panelled radiator, storage.
- Bedroom 3.17 x 3.28 (10'5" x 10'9")
- Panelled radiator, built-in slide robes.
- Bedroom 3.42 x 3.19 (11'3" x 10'6")
- Built-In Cupboard.
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator.
- Hard landscaped front garden with off street car parking, rear garden in patio area, garden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.