£64,500 for 144 Donegall Avenue, Belfast, BT12 6LY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 589 Lisburn Road, Belfast, BT9 7GS, 02890661929 before exchange of contracts.
Located on the popular Donegall Avenue, just between Tates Avenue and Donegall Road this mid terrace property is within easy walking distance to a wide range of amenities including the City Hospital, Queens University, the City Centre & excellent public transport links. Likely to appeal to both investors or first time buyers alike, the accommodation comprises spacious open plan living / dining, fitted kitchen, first floor shower room and three excellent bedrooms. Oil fired central heating is also in place. Similar properties in the surrounding area are proving popular of recent therefore early viewing is recommended.
- ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Pvc front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood strip flooring
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN DINING 20'5 x 10'4 (6.22m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood flooring
- KITCHEN 15'5 x 6'2 (4.70m x 1.88m)
- Range of high and low level units formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan, 4 ring hob/ oven, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, breakfast bar, laminate wood flooring.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 10'0 (3.51m x 3.05m)
- Built in robes. Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 10'0 x 8'8 (3.05m x 2.64m)
- Laminate wood flooring. Shelving
- SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush, modern wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shower, towel rail, spotlighting
- ON THE SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 3 16'0 x 14'0 (4.88m x 4.27m)
- Velux window
- Enclosed rear yard.