We are delighted to offer for sale this well presented second floor apartment which is located in a very popular residential area on the ever popular Whitewell Road offering superb views towards the Cavehill to front and Belfast Lough at rear.
This home will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and pvc double glazed door to a balcony offering views toward the Cavehill, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms both with wood laminate flooring and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- SECOND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 14'11'' X 10'9'' AT WIDEST (4.55m X 3.28m AT WIDEST)
- Attractive mock fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator, pvc double glazed door to balcony.
- Superb views towards Cavehill.
- KITCHEN 10'0'' X 9'11'' (3.05m X 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 11'4'' AT WIDEST (3.61m X 3.45m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'3'' X 7'8'' (3.12m X 2.34m)
- Wood laminate flooring, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath, electric shower above, sliding screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator.
- Your own washing line at rear with outhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.