A rare opportunity to purchase this outstanding, updated and beautifully presented end townhouse. Perfectly positioned within this most sought-after development and offering well-appointed living space close to an excellent selection of schools, shops and transport links to include easy commuting to Belfast and Lisburn City Centres and excellent arterial routes. Three good bedrooms. Master with luxury ensuite shower room with beautiful tiling. Large living room with feature bay window. Luxury high gloss fitted kitchen with island and open plan to sizeable family dining area. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite. Converted garage. Gas heating system. Upvc double glazing. Privately enclosed, well maintained landscaped rear garden and additional generous flagged patio. Off street car parking. A striking home that can only be fully appreciated upon an internal viewing, we strongly recommend viewing early to avoid disappointment. EPC - C71.
- Ground floor
- Upvc double glazed front door to entrance hall, laminated wood effect floor, stairs down to;
- Converted garage 22'4 11'5 (6.81m 3.48m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, Upvc double glazed double doors, range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit;
- Downstairs w.c
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, beautiful tiled floor, extractor fan, stairs up to;
- Living room 21'8 12'0 (6.60m 3.66m)
- Feature bay window, solid wood floor;
- Luxury high gloss kitchen/dining 19'11 12'6 (6.07m 3.81m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 5 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, built-in oven, feature island, spotlights, open plan to sizeable family dining space;
Stairs up to;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, spotlights, chrome towel warmer, tiled walls and floor;
Stairs up to;
- Master bedroom 16'0 11'1 (4.88m 3.38m)
- Luxury ensuite shower room
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, chrome effect sanitary ware, beautiful tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, spotlights;
- Bedroom 2 12'2 10'0 (3.71m 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 12'2 9'7 (3.71m 2.92m)
- Off street car-parking to front. Privately enclosed, well maintained landscaped rear garden, additional generous flagged patio. Light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.