This charming property is located on the outskirts of Kircubbin, within minutes of Strangford Lough and close to all local amenities.
Kircubbin is a quaint village with stunning views over the Lough and is within easy travelling distance to a wide range of National trust sites, leisure facilities and areas of natural beauty.
The current owner of this property has updated recently and modernised to a high standard, resulting in a spacious, bright family home with excellent gardens to the rear.
Internally, on the ground floor, there is a cosy living room with inglenook style fireplace and multi fuel stove, bedroom which would also be suitable as an office/playroom, modern kitchen and access to the yard.
The first floor has two further bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Externally, the property has off street parking to the front with a stoned driveway.
The rear garden area has a paved section, outhouse with power and light, raised paved area and a large area in lawn, which is fully enclosed and benefits from rural views of the surrounding countryside.
This lovely home will appeal to a wide range of viewers due to location, size and finish and we recommend booking an appointment at your earliest convenience.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 4.1 x 4 (13'5" x 13'1")
- Kitchen 3.5 x 2.5 (11'6" x 8'2")
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in four ring electric hob, built in under oven, built in extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partly walls, recessed spotlighting, space for American style fridge freezer and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3 2.7 x 2.6 (8'10" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.3 x 3.1 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Wood laminate flooring, built in robes, semi-rural views and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2 (11'10" x 6'7")
- Wood laminate flooring, recessed spotlighting, access to fully insulated roofspace. And semi-rural views.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower set, overhead shower and glazed shower screen, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and storage, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- Front: Driveway in stone for multiple vehicles and semi-rural views.
Rear: Landscaped patio area with bedding areas, mature plants and shrubs, outside power points, steps to raised enclosed paved area and steps to rear lawn with semi-rural views, outside tap and outside light.
- Outhouse 2.1 x 2 (6'11" x 6'7")
- Power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.