Imposing Extended Period Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site Within This Highly Regarded Location
Situated within this highly regarded and much admired residential location this attractive period detached residence commands a mature site with wooded backdrop. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended living room with sliding patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, feature fireplaces and built-in mirrored slide robes. A detached garage and mature gardens and the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Tennis Club all close by make internal inspection a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Original glazed entrance door, leaded light window, wood strip floor, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls, wall light point.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.02 x 4.13 Into Bay (16'6" x 13'7" Into Bay)
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Living Room 5.89 x 3.95 (19'4" x 13'0")
- Marble fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen 4.76 x 2.60 (15'7" x 8'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.94 x 4.10 (12'11" x 13'5")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in slide robes, exposed timber floor, picture rail.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.56 (10'5" x 8'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.01 x 2.93 (16'5" x 9'7")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Mature gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, Ashphalt Driveway, outside tap, greenhouse.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.