Superb Period Town House Situated Within This Ever Popular Location.
A handsome red brick town terrace holding a prime position within this ever popular and most convenient location. The interior comprises 2 bedrooms, through lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-under oven and hob within dining area and Avocado bathroom suite. The dwelling further offer upvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, built-in mirrored slider robes and conservatory to rear. Private gardens and low outgoings combine with the ideal location to make this the perfect starter home or investment opportunity.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door.
- Lounge 4.15 x 3.06 (13'7" x 10'0")
- Gas fuel stove fireplace, concealed boiler, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 4.29 x 2.22 (14'0" x 7'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls:
Dining area: panelled radiator, understairs storage.
- Conservatory 4.36 x 2.43 (14'3" x 7'11")
- First Floor
- Landing, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Avocado suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 2.64 (7'6" x 8'7")
- Panelled radiator, hotpress copper/cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.10 (13'10" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirrored slider robes.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, flowerbeds, mature hedging, outside light and tap.