We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached chalet villa which is located in a very popular residential area just of the Beverley / Fairview roads and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and dining room open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, master with built in mirrored sliding robes and a separate fully tiled shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, garden to front in lawn and a paved patio area to rear with small garden in astro turf.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 13'11'' X 13'2'' AT WIDEST (4.24m X 4.01m AT WIDEST)
- Feature fireplace, marble inset, painted wood surround, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 10'3'' X 8'2'' (3.12m X 2.49m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to kitchen.
- KITCHEN 11'11'' X 10'4'' (3.63m X 3.15m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, Belfast style sink, built in oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, wood laminate flooring, pvc double glazed side door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 12'0'' X 9'3'' AT WIDEST (3.66m X 2.82m AT WIDEST)
- Built in mirrored sliding robes, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 10'4'' AT WIDEST (3.18m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 3 10'3'' X 6'8'' (3.12m X 2.03m)
- SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, aqualisa shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Brick paved driveway leading to a detached garage, roller shutter door.
Garden to front in lawn.
Paved patio area to rear with small garden in astro turf.
- The lease is for a term of 9,000 years from 18/04/1967. There are 8,949 years left to run on the lease.
Ground rent is £22 per annum. We are making investigations to ascertain whether this is collected.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.