This stunning, extended semi detached home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore with their many shops and cafes. Also within close proximity to George Best Belfast City Airport and a range of both primary and secondary schools, and with Belfast City Centre close at hand for the commuter.
Internally the accommodation comprises a bright reception hall, with downstairs cloakroom and with wc, leading to spacious lounge and a modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and stone worktop open to dining room. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with panelled and separate shower cubicle.
Externally, the property benefits form a large decked area and private landscaped gardens. An exceptional family home in a popular residential location, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and sanded and varnished wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and cloak cupboard.
- Lounge 14'5 x 11'9 (4.39m x 3.58m)
- (Into bay). Attractive fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and cornice.
- Dining Room 12'2 x 10'8 (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Cornice and double doors to garden.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 17'4 x 8'0 (5.28m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, stone counter tops, one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'Neff' stainless steel oven, 'Neff' combi oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, 'American Style' fridge freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 7'6 (2.77m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, sanded varnished wooden flooring.
- Driveway to front leading to garage and garden in lawn.
Attractive garden to rear in lawn with decked area, patio, flower beds, trees and shrubs.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.