This unique property is situated on a generous site, in a great location, within walking distance to the shorefront, local school and amenities. Well cared for by the current owner who has carried out a modernisation scheme, the interior is beautifully finished to a high standard. Internally there are two reception rooms, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, large family bathroom and fixed staircase leading to a large roofspace. Externally the property sits behind a walled garden with ample parking to the front, and a large area in lawn with outbuilding to the rear. Early viewing is highly recommended for this charming detached home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Open fire with original tiled hearth, surround and mantle.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor, overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, space for washing machine, feature glazed unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and acces to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Fixed staircase to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2 8'1 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature period radiator with chrome detailing, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Roofspace 18'1 x 12'1 (5.51m x 3.68m)
- Possibility for conversion subject to building regulations.
- Front - Ample parking for multiple cars. Walled garden with bedding areas, area in lawn and outside light.
Rear - Raised patio area, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outhouse, area in lawn, light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.