This mid terrace property is conveniently located just off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast. The accommodation comprises two bedrooms, living room, conservatory, kitchen and first floor bathroom. The property is located within walking distance to the vast array of shops, restaurants and many other amenities nearby. Requiring modernisation throughout early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- LIVING ROOM 12'4 x 10'1 (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Fireplace with tiled surround.
- KITCHEN 13'0 x 7'5 (3.96m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, partly tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
- CONSERVATORY 9'6 x 8'8 (2.90m x 2.64m)
- Built in storage and toilet.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 13'10 x 9'5 (4.22m x 2.87m)
- BEDROOM TWO 10'9 x 6'9 (3.28m x 2.06m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BATHROOM 7'6 x 5'8 (2.29m x 1.73m)
- White suite comprising low flush, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled flooring.
- Enclosed covered yard area. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.