Well-maintained premises in the centre of this idyllic, historical village comprising three retail areas plus reception, store room and toilet. Includes electric heating and a multi-fuel stove (smokeless fuel only) which efficiently heats the whole premises on it's own.
Furthermore, there is an enclosed rear garden, store, paved area, greenhouse and mini garden centre staging at the rear. Previous tenants had used the store to prepare cut flowers and the greenhouse to raise potted plants. Plenty of scope to expand any business.
Please contact us at the Newtownards office to arrange a viewing.
Rates £1450 per annum.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Front Retail Unit 17'8 x 17'4 (5.38m x 5.28m)
- Wooden floor, multi fuel stove with wooden mantle, stone sleeping and wooden sleeper hearth.
- Rear Retail Unit 17'4 x 8'8 (5.28m x 2.64m)
- Stone floor, door to rear garden.
- Rear Garden
- Paved area, steps to store house/potting shed, further steps to greenhouse and garden area.
- First Floor
- Upstairs Retail Unit 17'3 x 10'0 (5.26m x 3.05m)
- Wooden floors, storage cupboard, store room and wc.
Open wooden staircase from ground to first floor.