This attractive property is located in the quaint village of Greyabbey. Previously traded as a successful gift shop for many years, it has become available due to early retirement. The village Main Street has been developed over the last number of years with bright new houses, and with a wide range of other retailers in the area there is a lively buzz throughout. Located on the eastern shores of Strangford Lough on the Ards Peninsula and only 7 miles from Newtownards, this property is an ideal opportunity for a business to relocate or start a new enterprise.
Well-maintained premises in the centre of this idyllic, historical village comprising three retail areas plus reception, store room and toilet. Includes electric heating and a multi-fuel stove (smokeless fuel only) which efficiently heats the whole premises on it's own.
Furthermore, there is an enclosed rear garden, store, paved area, greenhouse and mini garden centre staging at the rear. Previous tenants had used the store to prepare cut flowers and the greenhouse to raise potted plants. Plenty of scope to expand any business.
Please contact us at the Newtownards office to arrange a viewing.
Rates £1450 per annum.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Ground Floor
- Front Retail Unit 17'8 x 17'4 (5.38m x 5.28m)
- Wooden floor, multi fuel stove with wooden mantle, stone sleeping and wooden sleeper hearth.
- Rear Retail Unit 17'4 x 8'8 (5.28m x 2.64m)
- Stone floor, door to rear garden.
- Rear Garden
- Paved area, steps to store house/potting shed, further steps to greenhouse and garden area.
- First Floor
- Upstairs Retail Unit 17'3 x 10'0 (5.26m x 3.05m)
- Wooden floors, storage cupboard, store room and wc.
Open wooden staircase from ground to first floor.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.