Laurelwood is a small exclusive development, off Galwally Avenue and one of the most popular locations in South East Belfast. With the renowned Belvoir Golf Club close by, Forestside Shopping Centre within walking distance together with main arterial routes and transport links to most parts of the City close by. This particular duplex apartment offers unrivalled accommodation comprising three double bedrooms, all with their own balconies, spacious lounge dining (with balcony), separate fitted kitchen, shower suite and bathroom suite on upper level. Further benefits include a gas heating system, double glazing and designated and communal parking. Surrounded by mature woodland, this is a fantastic apartment that must be viewed!
- Steps up to 1st Floor. Hardwood front door to entrance hall, Cloaks area. Inner door to reception / dining hall.
- Dining Hall
- Junkers maple wooden stripped flooring. Providing access to lounge, kitchen, shower suite, bedroom 1 and stairs to upper level. Airing cupboard.
- Lounge 18'8 x 15'4 (5.69m x 4.67m)
- Sand stone fire-place housing mains coal effect gas fire. Double doors to balcony, overlooking communal garden area.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen 13'0 x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m)
- Full range of high and low level units, in a high gloss finish, formica work surfaces, Italian glass 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.. Built in 5 ring gas hob overhead extractor fan. Integrated Microwave oven. and warming drawer below, pull out larder cupboard, part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine,
- Shower Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below, low flush W/C. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 11'5 (4.04m x 3.48m)
- Triple sliding robes. Double doors to balcony.
- Stairs to upper level
- Gallery landing over dining / hallway.
- Bedroom Two 13'5 x 6.10 (4.09m x 0.15m)
- Storage with eaves. Double doors to balcony overlooking front gardens.
- Bedroom Three 13'0 X 11'0 (3.96m X 3.35m)
- Double doors to balcony overlooking rear gardens. Storage with eaves.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W/C, fully tiled walls.
- Communal and designated parking area to the front.
Mature gardens and woodland maintained by management company.
Outside storage area on ground floor.
- Service charges, £250.00 per quarter