Attractive Red Brick Detached Villa Holding a Substantial Site Within This Most Sought After Location
A fabulous opportunity to purchase an attractive red brick detached villa holding a prime position within this ever popular location. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, generous entrance hall, kitchen and bathroom with separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows with original leaded light detail, oil fired central heating with recently replaced boiler, downstairs furnished cloakroom, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from improvement works over the years. An attached garage and mature gardens with extensive rear with southerly aspect combines with a most convenient location to make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Lounge 3.68 x 4.13 (12'1" x 13'7")
- Into bay, 3 panelled radiator, attractive tiled fireplace.
- Dining Room 3.43 x 3.26 (11'3" x 10'8")
- Currently being used as a bedroom, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.26 x 2.75 (10'8" x 9'0")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- Cream suite comprising cast iron panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, three quarter tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc in white suite, three quarter tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 3.38 (10'7" x 11'1")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 2.16 (10'8" x 7'1")
- Panelled radiator, leaded light window.
- Bedroom 3.26 x 4.25 (10'8" x 13'11")
- Into Bay - Range of built-in robes, cupboards above, 3 panelled radiators.
- Attached Garage 6.13 x 2.96 (20'1" x 9'9")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, light and power.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, green house, rear patio areas, oil tank, outside tap, tarmac driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.