A superb extended semi detached property that has just under gone a major improvement programme to include luxury new L shaped kitchen and attractive new white bathroom suite and a newly installed ground floor toilet suite. Overall, the accommodation is beautifully presented throughout starting with a bright, spacious entrance hall with ground floor toilet off. A generous lounge open to dining area, which opens to the extension offering a fantastic L shaped kitchen with range of excellent appliances, luxury tiling, recessed spotlighting and PVC double doors to rear garden.
The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms and an attractive bathroom with built in shower over bath, PVC panelled walls, 'Ashwood' effect laminate floor and recessed spotlighting. Furthermore, from the landing there is a concealed slingsby type ladder leading to a superb floored and sheeted roofspace with Velux window, offering additional storage space for a multiple of uses.
Externally, this property occupies a corner site with two different spacious driveways, one to the front with newly laid tarmac which forms a path leading around the property. One driveway to the rear, accessible from Orby Drive, which includes a large detached garage with roller shutter door. Furthermore, the outside areas also include an attractive, enclosed garden in lawn and a large garden shed with electric.
Situated in a much sought after residential location, Grand Parade offers convenience to both Ballyhackamore and Belfast City Centre. Additionally, there is a vast range of local amenities close to hand and major schools. A real family home offering all the accommodation a family needs in a superb family location.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising wash hand basin with mixer taps and low flush wc.
- Lounge 12'6 x 10'3 (3.81m x 3.12m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with decorative tile inset, carved wooden surround, tile hearth and 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Archway To
- Dining Area 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
- 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Open To
- L Shaped Kitchen 15'9 x 14'7 (4.80m x 4.45m)
- New luxury range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, double built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor hood, concealed gas fired boiler, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring and double doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Slingsby type ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace with Velux window.
- Bedroom 1 12'6 x 9'7 (3.81m x 2.92m)
- (into bay).
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'8 (3.12m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3 6'9 x 6'0 (2.06m x 1.83m)
- New luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, PVC panelled splash back, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, extractor fan, PVC panelled ceiling and 'Ashwood' effect laminate flooring.
- Newly laid tarmac driveway to front.
Enclosed side and rear garden in lawn, garden shed with electric and path leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage
- Electric not connected, wc (not connected to water) and roller shutter door.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.